Vebsajt Hotel Mona Plaza
Mona Hotel Management, a hotel management company with four hotels in its portfolio, is looking to select a:
Director of Sales (m/f)
for the new four-star hotel Mona Plaza in Belgrade.
The hotel in the lower Dorćol will have 172 accommodation units, parking and garage, 10 high-tech versatile event venues spanning 2.000 square meters, wellness center, restaurant and bar.
This is the opportunity for you to prove yourself professionally and set a solid foundation for the successful launch of the Mona Plaza Hotel, which is to open in September 2019.
Your main task is to artfully position our brand-new flagship property and develop customer portfolio for accommodation, food and beverage outlets and event space to maximize revenue, your team’s potential and ensure client satisfaction.
- Lead and take part in the direct selling efforts and achievement of revenue goals;
- Manage and conduct all sales activities to maximize revenue;
- Manage demand and create rate strategies considering the market and competitive set;
- Create effective sales strategies that will increase awareness and positive perception of the hotel and its overall activities in the local community, country, region and wider;
- Monitor quality and accuracy of offers and contracts;
- Assist in preparation of annual budget;
- Prepare and implement data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, forecasts and other reports as required;
- Coordinate communication between relevant departments to ensure effective service delivery;
- Support sales team development.
- You have outstanding sales skills with proven results;
- You have superior skills in maintaining professional and strong relationships with prospects, clients, colleagues and other stakeholders;
- Every day you tend to delight your customers and exceed their expectations;
- You are a team leader and inspire others to translate vision into reality.
- More than 7 years of relevant experience in hospitality, tourism (tour operators, PCO, destination management), airline industry or distribution;
- Minimum 3 years in management positions;
- Minimum university/bachelor’s/master’s degree;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (minimum level B2);
- Advanced computer skills;
- Active driver.
Start date: February 2019.
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Please send your CV in English, recommendations of previous employers and motivational letter.
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted; other applications will be saved in our database.