Vebsajt Hotel Mona Plaza
Mona Hotel Management, a hotel management company with four hotels in its portfolio, is looking to select a:
Front Office Manager (m/f)
for the new four-star hotel Mona Plaza in Belgrade.
The hotel is located in the Old Town area known as “Donji Dorćol” and stretches over 20.000 m2.
The accommodation capacity will include 170 accommodation units. In addition, the hotel will have multi-functional banqueting capacity spread over 2.000 m2, specifically tailored for business guests. All visitors can enjoy a superb gastronomic experience in the hotel’s restaurant and bar. Additional facilities include parking, wellness and fitness center.
- direct and administer Front Office operations such as: guest service, check-in/check-out, room inventory, room status, cash handling, rates, packages…
- develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives;
- be a role model for your team members at Front Office and Bell desk; monitor and develop their performance;
- monitor and assess guest satisfaction trends, investigate and resolve guest complaints;
- deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability;
- maintain excellent timely communication with every hotel department;
- report to the General Manager.
- Minimum 3 years as Front Office Manager / Assistant Front Office Manager;
- Full knowledge of hotel Front Desk operations;
- Ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds;
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members;
- A ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to get the job done;
- Proficient in English, fluency in another foreign language is an advantage;
- Education: minimum a Bachelor’s degree.
What you get:
- You are setting the foundation of the whole Front Office organization of our newest hotel from the preopening
- You are setting the tone of how and what we communicate to our guests and clients
- You get the opportunity to position yourself as part of the top management of the Mona Hotel Management Group
- Career advancement, as well as monitored and guided development of Your leadership potentials
- You enjoy the privileged commercial conditions in our hotels and retail
Start date: July 2019 / Location: Belgrade, Serbia / Deadline for applications: 09.05.2019
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted; other applications will be saved in our database.